New from SE MI

Status
Not open for further replies.

sputman

n00b
Jul 21, 2011
Southgate, MI
Hey all,

I have been lurking around since April and just thought I would introduce myself. I have an 86 442 that was bought new by my parents. It needs some TLC, but overall is in good shape. I have all the original documentation including window sticker and sales sheets. It is a t-top car with all options except power windows (my parents ordered it that way). The car was driven regularly until about 4.5 years ago. It has a little rust in the quarters and needs rockers, but the interior is good and the rest of the body is really straight. I will have to get some current pictures of the car soon. I am sure I will have questions as I get into the restoration. The goal right now is to get it back on the road and enjoy it a bit before the full restoration takes place.

Sean

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Welcome aboard! Cant wait for pics!

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
oldtinsmith said:
I'm in mid Michigan

Haha me too lol, except im in oakland county. Nice to see more people from the great lake state here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor