new gbody man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bad80monte

n00b
Jul 17, 2010
here is a little about me and my car i am 28 i have owned my monte carlo for 11 years it is a 80 and was a 200 dollar basket case when i got it as a basket case and now is a street strip car, notcomplete but getting there! has a well built th350 with 3000 stall, has a 388 forged rotating assem./ internal balanced, alum heads, holley carb, airgap intake, march electric water pump kit, billet water pump, alum radiator, lots of stuff!
ttyl thanks

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 310

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Welcome to the site..........That is a sharp looking MOnte! I had a 1979 when I was younger that had a decent 355 in her...Got any more pics? what else you gotta do to get her ready for the track? Where are you located?

ElCamMan515

Master Mechanic
May 18, 2010
Central New York
Welcome! Nice Looking Monte, Do You Have Any 1/4 Mile Numbers Or Engine Output Numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor