new here true gbody man 1987 grand prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

deso600

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 14, 2012
hell all just curious about the laureneng 2+2 kits wanna do the nose swap any input

lesbaldridge

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2012
hello. welcome to the forums. for some reason this pontiac forum is dead usually. i just started posting here after picking up a grand prix. prior to that i only posted in the olds forums as i am working on a cutlass and by comparison theres alot more activity in those threads. i am by no means a expert on grand prixs or the 2+2 but i have picked up a little info reading through here about them. from what i have read you can order any of the 2+2 parts from lauren engineering for your own grand prix. if you change the title of your post to "seeking info on the 2+2" or something like that you might have better luck. and look back through some of the older posts in this section, there seems to be quite a bit of info on them.

deso600

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 14, 2012
thanks mat not havfe too may be trading for an el camino o cant seem to stay away from them lol ill know in a few days what ill be doing will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor