New to GBody Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYOLDS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 17, 2012
Arkansas City KS
Hi new to the forum and was woundering if any body was located around south central Kansas. Always looking for parts since I seem to have picked up a couple of 86 442's that need some work.

Wile E

Greasemonkey
Apr 13, 2010
Central WI
Welcome

Blake B

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2011
KS
I live in the topeka area, I see parts pop up on craigslist from time to time, it just as easily be had from calling salvage yards across the neighboring counties.. I do frequently.

Welcome aboard and good luck finding what you need

NYOLDS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 17, 2012
Arkansas City KS
Thanks Guys.

Its been quite a month. I bought the first 86 442 without the engine, then ended up with the second while looking for parts. So now I'm looking for one for both cars. Both cars have solid floors and pretty solid bodies accept for the newest that has some quarter panel damage but has the engine. I guess you can't have enough projects.

synoptic12

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2012
U.S.
Welcome, hope you may find what you are seeking.

Attachments

• 86' Olds 2.jpg
    86' Olds 2.jpg
    582.1 KB · Views: 216
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor