Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

slammedi'am

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2010
Cleveland,TN
Hi,my name is Shane and Im from Cleveland,tn.I use to have a couple of g-body Olds and currently have a 2001 Lightning that I daily drive.It made 392 rwhp and 456 tq on a Mustang dyno.Been wanting to get back in to an Olds to build for the strip.Went to Bristol and saw a Cutlass make up to the top 32 or 16(cant remember).But hope to have a 87 in the next few weeks to start a build.We have a 87 right now but it has been totaled and rebuilt.It has frame damage to severe to do anything with because it was done incorrectly.Any way hope to learn alot from the build

slammedi'am

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2010
Cleveland,TN
Thanks.Heres some pics of the rides..

My old 80 Cutlass
olds2.jpg

My Dads and mine (before the wreck on his and before I started work on mine)
olds.jpg

The wreck...
cutlass3.jpg

cutlass2.jpg

cutlass1.jpg

The L
shaneadam082.jpg

shaneadam092.jpg

shaneadam103.jpg

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
A new LS engine and some turbos makes a great street, street strip, or strip gbody. Something that can easily make the power you are making with the truck only in a much lighter and easier to hook up package. Suspension etc mods for a gbody are cheap & available also.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
welcome to gbf sorry to hear about the wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor