Newbie Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT_80

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
Massachusetts
Hi, My name is James. I live in North Central Mass, and I am just about to buy my first Gbody - a 1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Brougham. It was originally a v-6 car, now has a chevy 350 in it, New TH350 transmission, Posi rear end (High gearing) and the car is in very god overall condition. Previous owner hit a telephone pole just outside he pass side frame rail in the front, so I need a new bumper, nosecone, and hood. I plan on putting a mild small block in it, around 325 hp, and just do some interior cleanup (maybe bucket seats floor console) and repaint it. I want to do a two tone, top of thehood, trunk and roof silver, and the sides of the car black. I would love to see nice paint jobs, and I look forward to wasting tim on the forum!
-James

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor