Nitro and Electric RC Trucks, Truggies, Short Course, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Just figured with all the car guys on here, some of you have got to be into this. I have a small collection of my own. Always puts a smile on my face whether bashing or racing.

I have:
Traxxas Jato, Rustler, Slayer and Slash. The slash is electric for my girls. I also have a LOSI ***-NT with all the graphite parts, and the mini raminator (electric). Oh, and a Duratrax evader with an HPI engine on it.

All the traxxas trucks are all hopped up, so much fun. I have to post some pics.

vonclod

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2012
Delta B.C.
Re: Nitro and Electric RC Trucks, Truggies, Short Course, et

nice..i,ve been into the rc thing for around 20yrs on and off..as of the last 5 yrs mostly into scale trail trucks..mostly detailed with rust and dents) :lol: , rock crawlers, all pretty much custom builds.. i do have alot of the fast stuff but mostly electric..only nitro,s i have are an team magic 1/8th buggy, an original kyosho landmaxx 1/8 rally and a thuder tiger mann race semi that is nitro. since work has stopped me from competing time wise i have switched hobbies and now into my regal full time:D .i will be selling an item here and there to finance my 1.1
heres a few pics of my favorite scaler..its a modified tamiya bruiser so we are talking 26+ years old and the body is hand made out of aluminum so it dents :D

this is how it looks underneath..thats a brass gear 3spd syncromesh transmission

flex shot..pretty good for a leafsprung rig

some rust :lol:

lots of rc pics left..just scratching the surface

Attachments

• best friends 005.jpg
    best friends 005.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,545
  • new rusty 012.jpg
    new rusty 012.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,637

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Man that is BA! Nice work there! I love the nitro stuff, being a gear head and all. I have only recently got the electrics, just to hit the indoor tracks over the winter. I have to figure out how to get the pics from my phone to the site.

I to will be selling some stuff. My Jato and Losi ***-NT are going on the bay I think. Need to fund the 1:1.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Here are a few pics, I have more.
The Rustler is my basher. 2.5R engine, RPM A-arms and bearing carriers, carbon fiber shock towers, aluminum shock caps, Some small custom enhancements on the steering bell cranks and the like. Fun truck I break often. It had a 3.3 in it, was stupid fast a got old because it was uncontrollable, lol

The Jato has Aluminum bearing carries, a arms, bulkhead, shock tower, tie bars, etc. MIP axles, new 2 speed transmission, new body painted by me. other stuff I am I'm forgetting.

The Losi ***-NT is an old truck. New engine and everything they make in graphite this thing has. Fun truck and handles great.

My baby. Just finished this build. Slayer, 3.3 engine, 2 speed transmission, carbon fiber chassis and fuel tank guard, High end GTR shocks, aluminum iron cross skid plates, other aluminum parts. futaba steering servo,Flotek Body I painted up. Specktrum radio, Needs better wheels and tires, it not done yet.

Attachments

• CAM00145.jpg
    CAM00145.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,501
  • CAM00147.jpg
    CAM00147.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,459
  • CAM00118.jpg
    CAM00118.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,481
  • CAM00097.jpg
    CAM00097.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,472

vonclod

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2012
Delta B.C.

cool rigs and nice paint, those jatos are very fast, i hear ya on the speed thing..its funny but its the selling point to alot of traxxas , they make alot of cool stuff.. but they are not drivable really at 60mph+..lol straight line stuff only..i have a few electrics that are good for 100mph+ theoretically but tricky getting them to stay on the ground and tires is a huge one. the losi,s were allways good racecars..last rc i bought was the losi 8 mini, lots of fun and handles real nice. heres a few pics of a few including my nitro.s, mann race rig throw in a slash 4wd and a few others i painted..first for the muscle car guys..which would be all of us, the cudafish..lol

some nitro

kyosho with street tires

some paint..bug body on a converted revo

some more paint..this car is a schumacher gtre..3 speed autoshift transmission

some more paint on a hpi firestorm

my erevo sand rig

well thats quite a few pics for now..maybee too many..lol didnt even get to the slashes..i,ll post up more if interested next time
cheers

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

NICE. They are some nice rigs. The high speed is right. To fast for anywhere I run them. I got some good staitaways, but the leave my sight to fast, lol. I would love to see some slashes.

I have the 2wd I am converting to the LCG rustler chassis. It's brushed for now, so my 4 and 7 yr old can run it and I don't have to worry about an expensive motor and ESC.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis

I've got an ECX Ruckus for bashing on and I recently picked up an Axial SCX10.
Both are a lot of fun to mess around with.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Oh yeah! I was baching them around yesterday. Cracked the new proline body on the Slayer already. Brocket the graphite shock tower on the LOSI. And exploded the RR wheel bearing on the Rustler. Lol, so much fun!

redboy504

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2010
New Orleans, LA

I got an Associated RC10T3 (electric). Just switched it over to brushless now looking for some cheap LiPos. And I have and Associated RC10GT (Nitro) with an O.S. Max CRV .18 engine. Pretty fast. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Associated has some nice stuff too! I'd like to see some of those pics.

I have been meaning to get some more pics of my stuff. I'll try to in a few days and post em up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor