Northwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
I was just wondering how many of the users were from the NW? I live in Auburn, WA and I've noticed that their are a bunch of mid-west and east cost people. Just wondering if anyone is in my neck of the woods. Let me know

bananaMC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 1, 2006
Tacoma, Washington
I come from Tacoma. lived in auburn for a while. you can catch me in a variety of cars up at kent most weekends, and at Pacific Raceways in my monte when I get time.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
I saw Kent in your signature and I was wondering if you were from here. Its good to know there are some local G-Body guys around. I dont really know of that many in this area.

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
I'm over on the other side, in Poulsbo

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
low_blazer said:
I'm over on the other side, in Poulsbo
Nice, thats not too far away! Its good to meet some local people! Welcome

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
hah..is sure seems like far away some days....not a whole lot going on over here..lol

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Hey I hear that! Well I guess your right; Poulsbo isn't exactly the capital of the world. We should organize a meet; get some local guys together... if there were more of them.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Redcap said:
Centralia here. I should have my Cutlass Supreme by the end of today.
Thats great! Your not that far away at all! Its good to see some local members . Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your Cutlass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor