Only In Detroit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
Saw this on jalopniks facebook page and just had to share it with you guys. Even though yes the cop was breaking the law, just the way this guy was screaming as the cop just laughs at him was hilarious. Watched it probably over 40 times now and it still makes me laugh my *ss off, lol...

http://jalopnik.com/5954212/this-is-wha ... socialflow

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
That was funny

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
That was funny, but so true. The officer is supposed to wear his seat belt just like all of us. sh*t last week Tuesday me and my cousin had a sheriff beside us texting and driving. He then got next to us in a double lane turning lane and texted while turning and almost hit us.just funny how police think they are over the law that it don't apply to them. I'm pretty sure this cop will have nothing done to him all all.

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
Here in MA, you cannot be pulled over for not wearing your seatbelt. They still have click it or ticket but most people do not know (this is my understanding of the law) that they have to pull you over for some other legitimate reason and then can give you a ticket for that and also a seatbelt ticket.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I think the yelling was added in, either the driver has a camera mount set up or there is a passenger filming, if the driver was by himself he would have been pulled over for never looking forward when driving. So if there was a passenger filming why do we only hear one voice and it seems the radio which is loud always get quieter when the guy is yelling.
And the cops reaction looks like he knows he's being filmed but looks unaware that someone is yelling at him.

onebadasscutlass

Greasemonkey
Jun 30, 2011
detriot, michigan
I lived there for 16 years and the cops up here don't do anything. The alarm on my house was set off by my dog at 8 in the morning and the cops didn't show up till 10 at night. You have to be in a shoot out to have them come faster. My sister and her husband got hit on there motorcycle on vernor and the cops couldnt even take a hit a run report they said we have to got to the station and that they have to forward it to the state police. Really? So what do you guys do all day? Just poor excuse for cops up here . It's really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor