out of curiousity

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
So out of curiousity, why do g body door bottoms rust so bad. My 83 cutlass is virtually rust free, but the door bottoms are pretty bad. I know its a common g body problem. Dont be queer, lemme know. HAHAHHAHAHAHHA....if you dont know it doesnt mean that you are gay, its just thatim drunk right now, and I feel like saying the word queer via the internet....queer queer queer........Hope none of you are offended, if you are you are a baby and need to change your diaper!!!

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Re: out of curiosity

cdg 1984 said:
So out of curiosity, why do g body door bottoms rust so bad. My 83 cutlass is virtually rust free, but the door bottoms are pretty bad. I know its a common g body problem. Dont be queer, lemme know. HAHAHHAHAHAHHA....if you dont know it doesn't mean that you are gay, its just that im drunk right now, and I feel like saying the word queer via the internet....queer queer queer........Hope none of you are offended, if you are you are a baby and need to change your diaper!!!
The drain holes get plugged up with dirt ..... at lest that's what I found on my Camino 20 years ago, I cleaned them out and opened them up . twenty years later all is good.

garyl24

Apprentice
Jan 15, 2009
southern illinois
yeah i just pulled my doors to fix a small rust spot on the outside of the door. while i was inspecting my doors i noticed they are clean and rust free on the bottoms and insided. i also noticed my drain holes werent clogged. so i would agree that if the drain holes are not clogged that will help a bunch

stomis

Master Mechanic
May 14, 2010
Brick NJ
Its actually not just G-bodys. Ever GM door from the 60's up until the early 90s has this problem.

And theyre all the same reason. Shitty window felt design causing stuff to get in the door and plug the drain holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor