Outlaw 88 SS homeless for a decade..SHAME SHAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPO4ever

n00b
Apr 13, 2011
Oregon
This bad boy has been at this lot for tenfriggin years ..I couldn't believe it was still there after I made an offer last summer, but these furangee bastages won't budge on the price so no go...it just sits there in a garage hosting families of spiders...REALLY spiders and dust, even after I made an appointment to come down on a sunday and sport her around town....Pulls hard off 6the line and juiced would be hard to hold well built tho'
http://www.affordableclassicsinc.com/ClassicsPgs/1988_chevrolet_monte_carlo_ss.htm

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Nice car, but...

quote:
"This car is truly one of a kind."

That made me lol a little.

trog

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2009
tampa, florida
fer.jpg

i love it :rofl:

BPO4ever

n00b
Apr 13, 2011
Oregon
My god Trog... thats the salesman's pic to a teee..hahahahha
The 88 SS hasn't gone up in price over that time either(of course)...maybe in 5 years I'll make another offer

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
its nice but not 11k nice.

Camshaft

Master Mechanic
May 27, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Phoenyx said:
Nice car, but...

quote:
"This car is truly one of a kind."

That made me lol a little.

I have a theory that in every small town in America, is a built-up black G-body Monte SS that someone thinks is a future magazine cover car. They all order their parts out of the same catalogue and think that Centerlines and cowl hoods are unique custom pieces.

Mikes83ss

Greasemonkey
Mar 14, 2011
las vegas,nevada
But its a Super Sport.Aren't those rare?

trog

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2009
tampa, florida
Mikes83ss said:
But its a Super Sport.Aren't those rare?

even your avatar is laughing at that :rofl:

Camshaft

Master Mechanic
May 27, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
I'm not intending to dog anyone's car, but built Monte SSs are serious bellybutton cars. I mean, I know my car isn't rare by any stretch but the way some of these Monte guys talk at shows and such...you'd think Jesus built the car himself out of earth and stone, then signed off on a Certificate of Authenticity. I'm not saying they're not nice, they are just not at all rare. I mean, there's a reason they sold so many...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor