package shelf

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
I need a replacement package shelf for the 1978 Cutlass Supreme. Are these common between vehicles? If so, I can source a used one or buy a new one in ABS plastic.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I need a replacement package shelf for the 1978 Cutlass Supreme. Are these common between vehicles? If so, I can source a used one or buy a new one in ABS plastic.
From what I've come across, all special coupes (37 or 47) use the same one. I replaced the original one in my Monte with one out of a Grand Prix & I have a core one out of a Cutlass for the boy's '79 which looks the same as mine.

Reactions: 1 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
From what I've come across, all special coupes (37 or 47) use the same one. I replaced the original one in my Monte with one out of a Grand Prix & I have a core one out of a Cutlass for the boy's '79 which looks the same as mine.
I'm still trying to get all of this stuff straight and I appreciate any and all input...

So they've (37/47) all got the same windshield, rear window, and package tray, but the quarter windows are different?

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I'm still trying to get all of this stuff straight and I appreciate any and all input...

So they've (37/47) all got the same windshield, rear window, and package tray, but the quarter windows are different?
All A/G coupes & pick ups use the same windshield, all 37 & 47 coupes do share the same rear glass, Now due to the quarter window designs per divisions those are different for each model with them being broke down between the '78-'80 & '81-'87/'88. The interior upper rear trim is also specific.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: 2 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
All A/G coupes & pick ups use the same windshield, all 37 & 47 coupes do share the same rear glass, Now due to the quarter window designs per divisions those are different for each model with them being broke down between the '78-'80 & '81-'87/'88. The interior upper rear trim is also specific.
Thank you, sir.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor