Parts question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech4

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2010
I am sorry for the dumb question but I have a 1983 Malibu Wagon and when I shop on Summit they don't have it in the list of vehicles. Can I use something like El Camino to narrow the search? Are the brake parts the same?

Thanks for the direction.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Yes you can, or use an 82 even. Since I believe 83 was the last year for the malibu, I used to use the elcamino, malibu, or Monte for the parts searches when I had an 83 wagon.

tech4

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2010
liquidh8 said:
Yes you can, or use an 82 even. Since I believe 83 was the last year for the malibu, I used to use the elcamino, malibu, or Monte for the parts searches when I had an 83 wagon.

Thank you Liquidh. I thought that was the case I just wanted to be sure..

Question. How the hell you get the turbo in there. Sweet!

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Its an 86-7 gn drivetrain. Goes in pretty easy. I haven't really driven it though, been in restoration jail, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor