Pontiac/GM work shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

86 Grand prix

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2012
Chocowinity NC
Has anybody seen one of these? It was just given to me by a coworker that worked with Pontiac in the 80's. It is dated 1985 inside. I was told it was a plant work/welding shirt from the Pontiac plant. Very heavy cotton made by Lee with snaps not buttons.

normal_DSC01010.JPG

86 Grand prix

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2012
Chocowinity NC
Wow nobody has seen one. Nothing special I just thought it was cool since it was from the same period. I will put it under glass and hang it in my shop. It sure is an ugly color.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Paul,
Ted was a big boy according to the XXL size. :lol: Cool shirt though.

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Hey Paul,

I've got the DPG patch but not the shirt! Got any of the "Dirt Shirts" they used to sell in the store there?

Scott, ...

ssbrewskyaz. ... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :)

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Never drove there Paul. Rode several times but never got my permit. Had a permit for Milford once back in the 80's but never went back to renew it. Used to carry a card in my wallet with the rules of the road but that's long gone too.

A lot of brain cells between then and now. ...

Scott, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor