Pontiac Lemans Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hickrocket1258

Greasemonkey
Dec 3, 2013
West Chester, PA
Is there any market for these cars in general? I don't see a lot of them out there and right now I notice a lot of gbodys out there for sale as a roller for decent money. Reason I ask is there's one as a wagon with v6 engine and trans and could get it for almost dirt cheap. Wasn't sure if it was worth purchasing, taking out engine and trans and then selling as roller, since it will be less the next person would have to deal with.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Nope, no interest. ;)

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Why not pick it up and sell it as a running car? Why bother pulling the V-6 if you don't plan to keep it? What shape is the body in? That alone would determine whether to buy it or not.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
It would be worth more to me if I could drive it onto a trailer and move it around when I got it home.
If you pull the motor, it automatically goes from a driver to a parts car imo.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Hickrocket1258

Greasemonkey
Dec 3, 2013
West Chester, PA
The v6 has a knock in it he says and on the drivers side rear door some drunk backed into it and he tried to pop out the dent the best he could. He drove it for a couple months and was going to swap, but then left it as is. Might put an LS in it since I didn't go forward with it on my Malibu wagon.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It looks like it's got potential. It would be nice with an LS engine in it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor