Raleigh Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsetw31

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2010
Petersburg, VA
88olds421 said:
I spent most of my life just north of Fredericksburg, Do you head to VMP often?

I'm 10mins from it. I had a '88 5.0 Rustang I built to run there a few times. I was fighting body rot and it won the battle. So, I gave it up. My '88CSC was never intended to run there. It's a basic corner carver in progress.
T

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
Anyone go to any Cruise ins in the Raleigh area?

You might want to make it down to Myrtle Beach this March for the Annual Run to the Sun Car Show. March 19-21st. I believe there were around 2,000 cars last year. It's a good time, hopefully I'll have my cutlass back together by then.!

88olds421

Apprentice
Oct 20, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I may try to head down. We have Good Guys coming in April to Raleigh, and I go to Ocean City's big show every may. Was wondering if any members on here were in the Raleigh area.

BELLELJ1981

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2012
5.7 liter Diesel in Greenville Nc
Greenville NC here. Mines a 5.7 diesel Factory all original with 85k original miles. Love this car. Owned Cutlass Supremes every year made. What I would love is a 1987 grand prix brougham all original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor