ralleye gauge question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
I found some for cheap at a junk yard, but they are already pulled, and I have no idea how to change from normal gauges to rallye gauges. Can anyone walk my through this becuase there is a cord on the back Im unsure of where it goes, It plugs into the back of the speedometer and runs down.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
whoah thanks your awesome man! I never woulda figured that out!

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

adumb

Master Mechanic
Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
2000.malibu.ls said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

trouble?

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
yes.

i followed it exactly, however, somehow the seatbelt light flashes when the left turn signal comes on, the right turn signal stays on all the time, the gauges have no light to them, and to make it worse, the speedometer still doesnt work.

adumb

Master Mechanic
Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
are you still trying to use the circuit board and conectors or are you wiring yourself?

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
adumb said:
are you still trying to use the circuit board and conectors or are you wiring yourself?

wired it myself by that chart. I mustve done something wrong...

adumb

Master Mechanic
Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
sounds like you only have a couple wires to fix.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
adumb said:
sounds like you only have a couple wires to fix.

yeah, but thee speedo didnt work still... im wondering if i installed the cable wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor