Real woody material

Status
Not open for further replies.

the ghoul

Master Mechanic
Dec 18, 2012
Hey thanks man.
I don't think this is a democratic thing.
Personally I'd love to chop it because I love fabricating. But in the long run it would be more money and more work for something that dosent really make an impact either way.
So it's all on the owner to make the call... He's the one that's got to live with it

the ghoul

Master Mechanic
Dec 18, 2012
No big update; headers and a few other parts showed. As expected headers fit no issues, and for the money you get a lot in the summit long tub kit... Bolts, gaskets, collector hardwear ect!

rustyroger

G-Body Guru
Mar 14, 2007
Margate, UK>
the ghoul said:
Hey thanks man.
I don't think this is a democratic thing.

Absolutely. How much tax revenue to raise and how to spend it, that needs democracy.
How this guy builds his car, that requires only his input and we have to stand on the sidelines and applaud, deride or ignore as we see fit.

Roger.

the ghoul

Master Mechanic
Dec 18, 2012
I had to take a shot at it; my audition video for power nation
[youtube]http://youtu.be/hKhrLqkJGIA[/youtube]

the ghoul

Master Mechanic
Dec 18, 2012
Lots of work to be done, but first a selfie

Then on to drip rail delete, I first cut the drip rail into sections, then removed every other section and welded em

This keeps the roof skin from "springing" or warping
Then it was a matter of tack welding and moving to keep a lot of heat from building up and warping the metal..
Once it was all welded, I just hit it with the grinder

Reactions: 1 user

the ghoul

Master Mechanic
Dec 18, 2012
Too low brow to appreciate Cubans
That is a good ol Wild Bill No45

rustyroger

G-Body Guru
Mar 14, 2007
Margate, UK>
I'm impressed, how did you get that light beam out of your nose to light up your cigar and the gas torch?. :)

Roger.

the ghoul

Master Mechanic
Dec 18, 2012
rustyroger said:
I'm impressed, how did you get that light beam out of your nose to light up your cigar and the gas torch?. :)

Roger.
Lmao!
Corn liquor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor