Repro upholstery and carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackknight

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 11, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Hey guys,

I have been on the hunt for a set of seat covers and carpet and have come up short for my 82 regal sc. The trim code I have is 13B( slate grey) and I am able to find headliners and trim pieces but can't find carpet and seat upholstery. The carpet is pretty stained and the seats a faded so I don't want to rely on them for color matching. Could it be possible that a different color was used on the carpet and seats (medium grey?). I should also mention they are high backs.

Thanks

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Original parts group, and Mikes Monte Carlo are 2 sources off the top of my head that may have what you are looking for.

MeanBuicks

Master Mechanic
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis, TN
You should be able to get a good color sample of the carpet from under the seats. Regarding the seat material, pop the rear bottom seat cushion out. The rearmost portion that tucks under the seat back should be clean and un-faded.

Blackknight

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 11, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Good ideas thanks guys. I've got two buicks now with odd color combos this one with slate gray and another with light sand gray. Can't I just find something simple like burgundy haha. Any one know the dash color of a 82 regal sport coupe? It's almost black but not quite. And it's not brownish like my sand gray car with a driftwood dash. I need to paint the glove box and no one seems to know.....not even on turbo buicks forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor