Road Race Regal Project***New Pics 4/12/10!!!!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Re: Road Race Regal Project***The Surprise Is Here!!!!!!***

Looks way better in white! Not a fan of the black welting though. Kinda makes the flares look bulgy.

IhaveNoPantsOn

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2009
Holyoke, MA

Well, **** me sideways, that looks amazing! Very nice. Giving me plenty of ideas on the direction I want to go with my GP.

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009

Oh yea, I agree it looks amazing in white. Personally I'd do the side vents in white too, but that's just me personally. I do love the white. You had one of the only flat black cars I liked though. Looks good either way.

stenberg83

Apprentice
Apr 2, 2010
Charlotte, Michigan

Man oh man... That white looks beautiful... Granted i could never get over how good that semi-flat black looked but i still love this...

I wish i could trust my own car to paint the whole thing myself... I can do smaller stuff but i would never be able to trust myself on painting just yet... Plus itll be awhile for me anyways.

Love your car man... We have similar taste

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois

I really like how the paint turned out on the car. I would like to see those pics of the cage welded into the frame.

I don't like the black welting around the flares. Seems to draw all my attention away from the car and to those things around the wheels. Can you get white welting?

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX

just my 2 cents, you shoulda kept the impact and bumper guard strips and front air dam satin black. looks like a Storm Trooper 8)

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009

I see what you mean about the welting. I freaking love the white air dam though!! I wish my cutlass had a nice air dam like that.

Stg1Regal

Greasemonkey
Aug 27, 2008

Kinda looks like GN-X-Ray from TurboBuick.com website owned by Scot

81701d1252199345-official-wheel-tire-picture-thread-show-em-off-toyo-20t1r-27s-20005.jpg

Either way looks awesome

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY

Yeah I was waiting for someone to say I copied him, ftw...lol, but in all seriousness, I had this planned long before I ever saw Scott's car. And by the way, I just ordered some white welting for the fender flares, so it should look a lot better once I get that swapped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor