Seasons Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Merry Christmas Guys & Gals; Many of us have more torque or more traction on our Christmas lists. Hope Santa doesn't confuse who gets what! Thank you to all that have looked at my for sale post, it went over 6000 views yesterday. Wishing everyone a New Year with a couple of tenths off your ET. Bob Jr.

Brother Al

Greasemonkey
Jan 26, 2010
Westfield, Mass
xmas.gif
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S!
xmas.gif

TO YOU AND YOURS!
A Christmas Prayer From Brother Al:
Dear God, Great Articifer of the Universe, Protect Us As We Travel To Spend This Hallowed Time With Our Loved Ones.
May You Guide & Protect Those Men & Women Fighting On Foreign Shores... Bring Them Home Safely, & Not Let Those Who've Sacrificed Done So In Vain... I Humbly Ask That You Help All of Those Around the World, Who Truly Need Help and Bring Honesty & Integrity Back to Our Government. I Ask of This In Thy Holy Name, Amen

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks Guys!
To you and yours..Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a Happy, Healthy New Year.

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor