seat belt screw

jlat

Master Mechanic
Jan 25, 2013
hello peoples: Youz know that screw that threads into the headrest that holds that plastic bracket that guides the belt. Mine is screwed and I did go oversized with it once but what does it thread into.
IBBY

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Without pulling the cover off ( depending upon if you have the high back or later model with independent headrest). There may be not to much you can do. Have you contacted any auto upholstery companies? Some of the other guys may have dug into their’s so hopefully will be more knowledgeable.

Unless you can find a parts schematic blowup showing how to assemble it, but most guys are going to need yr/make/ style or picture of seats to begin with.

jlat

Master Mechanic
Jan 25, 2013
hello youz: MY GB is a 86T and I'll bet Chey, Olds and probably more have the same setup.
IBBY

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor