spoilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
ok so heres what i'm saying.... most ss good condition spoilers are like 150+ which i'm not gonna complain because they look good i just hate paying so much money for a used product but thats not the point.... i saw a thread on the internet about nascar spoilers and how a couple people made "nascar-esque" spoilers for their gbody's and come to find out they got the idea from the fiber glass nascar spoiler made aftermarket for the new monte carlos (and now that being said, i will note that i hate nascar, sorry) and simply WTF.... it looks badass as ****, why the **** dont they make it for gbody montes or at least gbodys in ****ing general.... so end of the line question is assuming i didnt want to buy an ss stand up spoiler, either IS there a company that makes a nascar style spoiler for gbodys OR does anyone on the forum run a gbody with a real gt spoiler... see i like being an *ss and these small spoilers just arent big enough... i kind of want to paint huge ego on my trunk and put a big **** off aluminum gt spoiler on the car, but it could look awful, i dunno

thanks

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Im actually thinking of making one in my High Performance Welding and Fab classes. Its been an idea for me since before I got my car.

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
i dunno if youv seen the one for the new montes but its a fairly straight piece of fiberglass with support rods that run down like 4 or 5 inches to the trunk and i saw a few people make aluminum straight cuts which is probably fairly easy and use the same support rods from the remotely cheap kit and bolt up their spoilers and a couple people tried odd designs but it looks pretty cool... im just lazy when it comes to fab work...

http://www.speedwayconversions.com/spee ... oiler.html

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I think a lexan or aluminum Nascar style spoiler would look awesome... It's gotta have the adjusters though or it just won't look right. 8)

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
lol i always noticed your profile picture but i just read your sig... good sh*t but on a related note when i was looking up this newfound lexan spoiler stuff which i dont really like i found this at pitstop usa

http://pitstopusa.com/i-5061526-five-st ... r-70s.html

i think i might be buying that since its cheap and badass

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
gk666 said:
lol i always noticed your profile picture but i just read your sig... good sh*t but on a related note when i was looking up this newfound lexan spoiler stuff which i dont really like i found this at pitstop usa

http://pitstopusa.com/i-5061526-five-st ... r-70s.html

i think i might be buying that since its cheap and badass
I just put an order in for one of them spoilers! I got a quick question, dont mean to hijack thread gk, but does anyone know if this is a complete door or just a panel for circle track cars? It doesnt really specify anything and im desperate for doors.

http://pitstopusa.com/i-5061515-five-st ... -only.html

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
haha i dont give a **** i was contemplating asking the same question... cuz who doesnt need ****ing doors but 70 bucks seems a little sketchy.... i mean i see shitty gbody doors go for 150 plus and the only clean rust free gbody doors i know of for sale the guy wants 600 for the pair and im almost willing to pay that but 70 bucks... im def willing to pay that if its legit

although you might want to start a new thread to get a response quicker just saying

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
yeah it would look ****ing ridiculous but considering theres only 2 self adjusting system spoilers and i cant afford a bughatti or an lfa it would look awesome and people driving down the road.... their heads would ****ing explode

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor