T-top pictures request

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
Anybody gotta T-top that has not too many rust issues? If so, I was wandering how the T-top roof frame looks without the l-plates, weatherstripping and etc. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could post some really good pics of their T-top frame.

Thanks,
Arthur

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
here's a picture of part of the front and centre section....I was lucky, that rust was the only spot in the t-top frame and that's the only picture I took of the frame..

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 360

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
Bweavy said:
Arthur shoot me an e-mail , [email protected]. I have an 86 GN t-top that has never been rusted or repaired. we use this vehicle for test fitting new seals, trim etc.. Just let me know which areas you need pictures of.
this link may help you out in the future as well.
http://www.gbodyparts.com/images/ttopdiagram.gif
You should already have my email. Lol
I just emailed you last week about some correct or near correct dark blue seat covers for my 86 Cutlass Salon.
I'll shoot ya another email here in a sec.
Thanks,
Arthur

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
pontiacgp said:
here's a picture of part of the front and centre section....I was lucky, that rust was the only spot in the t-top frame and that's the only picture I took of the frame..
That's awesome! Thanks alot! :D
I really appreciate that.

Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor