121 KB · Views: 600

rustedandweathered

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 21, 2012
79wagonator said:
I have the build sheet here VV
79BuBuildsheet_zpsa9f23134.jpg

I think the code is 44 from what i see.
It was resprayed the original color at one point and its kinda shot now and some rust holes that gotta be fixed sooo..
We're probably gonna just spray it satin black for now and work on the drivetrain and suspension first.
Seems alotta people on the forums like the green for some reason :? Not your typical hot rod color I guess
go figure?? I guess if was shiny like the 2 door a few posts up there it would look cool.
My 14yr old son and I are working on it (not lately though) and he hates the green so we'll see what happens..

Ok that pic came out HUGE

thanks for sharing the build sheet,thats awsome you still have it. that color is def goin on my list. i agree,a high gloss finish would realy make it pop. i think even a nice satin finish would look cool a bea bit dif for that color. hopefully your son comes around and sees how true cool the color is 8) i'll ross my fingers for ya lol. btw how are you guys doin after big bad sandy?

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Damn PGLM I thought it was illegal to cruise a malibu that nice in your neck of the woods! You must have a good radar detector :mrgreen:

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Nice looking rides. One wouldn't think green could look this good! My fav's would have to be the Monte, Lemans, & the trucks. I've always wanted to find a green bucket seat set & console. (I figure someone would want them for the rarity) I believe '85 was the only year a cutlass couldn't had a green bucket seat package. I did run across a '78 cutlass with a green interior, but it was a Brogham. I Didn't figure anyone would be in the market for a green brougham interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor