Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
:rofl:

blizack

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2009
Toronto, On, Canada
I was just thinking: what kind of maintenance would electric cars need? If I want to save some money on my car I change my own oil and do other work to it. Won't these cars all need a professional for everything?

haha which reminds me: even on my mom's Cobalt, you need to reset the computer or something so that it knows that you changed the oil. It has an "Oil Life" meter on it that shows a percentage of the life left on the oil.

I think I'll stick with driving cars that are older than me.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
:puke: +1

and I saw this just before I ate... thanks for ruining my appetite 85!!!! :lol:

RUSTY OL BU

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2009
Fort Fun, Indiana
OMFG :shock: That thing is ugly. I would like too see how it would hold up to a g body in a 40 mph crash! (not that i would wish that on our beloved g bodies).

blizack

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2009
Toronto, On, Canada
RUSTY OL BU said:
OMFG :shock: That thing is ugly. I would like too see how it would hold up to a g body in a 40 mph crash! (not that i would wish that on our beloved g bodies).

I think it would be something like a deck of cards and a freight train

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor