The Spotted Thread

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
IMG_1257.JPG

Also spotted, but not able to photo...survivor 69 Camaro with a healthy sounding small block beside me in traffic, first Gen Bronco across intersection and the sam 'ol black 71 Chevelle owned by a coworker

Reactions: 7 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
I remember my former manager cursing that thing about 10 yrs ago. His wife had one and he was pissed at all the expensive one-off parts it had that it took to fix it. apparently very little shared with other Chrysler or Daimler vehicles at the time
Oh come on now, who doesn't love $500 belt moldings? Oh wait, they're NLA. Yeah, we have a customer who has one. It;s his wife's "dream car". I told him she should have better dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
Oh come on now, who doesn't love $500 belt moldings? Oh wait, they're NLA. Yeah, we have a customer who has one. It;s his wife's "dream car". I told him she should have better dreams.
Or just buy the Mercedes SLK 320 it was built on. Much better looking car (kinda) than the dopey Chrysler body on Mercedes Benz running gear.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor