Thinking of selling my wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmangary

G-Body Guru
Oct 13, 2009
I am moving to a new house and will have too many projects and not enough space for the wagon. I am thinking of selling mine and am wondering what a realistic asking price would be for it? As you can see in the picture, it needs a paint job but there is no rust or dents. The back of the frame is rusted out where the bumper attaches but otherwise it's solid. Interior is about like the outside paint. Needs new upholstery. The dash is cracked but I have a replacement that has no cracks. Not installed. The engine is a 260. Runs good. Everything on the car works, even A/C. Makes a good dailer driver if you don't mind ugly. Make a great fixer upper. Anyway, what do you think I should ask for it?

78_oldcruiser

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2010
Seven Springs NC
i paid $500 for mine :mrgreen: but seriously depending the condition rating between 1 and 6. mine was a 4 and i only paid $500 for it but a 4 is priced at $800 collector car book value but anyway heres the list

#6 car- $160
#5 car- $400
#4 car- $800
#3 car- $1,800
#2 car- $2,800
#1 car- $4,000

sounds like yours is a high #4 but i always say the #s are mids so if you are on the high side add 50% so you would be at $1,200, if you are on the low side subtract 25% which would be $600

hope this helps, got to love redneck calculating lol

78_oldcruiser

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2010
Seven Springs NC
if you decide for sure to sell it let me know, im trying to talk my wife into another 1. where are u located?

78_oldcruiser

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2010
Seven Springs NC
DUDE!!!! you are that close? freakin awesome lol hmmmmm very interested now :mrgreen: im only about 2 -3 hours from ws and only 45 mins from raleigh

carmangary

G-Body Guru
Oct 13, 2009
In a month, once I move to Raleigh maybe we can meet up halfway and you can take a look and see if it is something you would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor