BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
SO AVE THESE KIDS RACED YET?!? THIS THREAD HAS BECOME SOFA KING WEE TA DID

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
Il say it again. Everyone is putting alittle to much thought into this.
It doesnt matter if that honda is stock from the assembly line or if it has a blown 572 big block with a 4.11 9 inch ford rear getting the power to the ground. You have to let some things go! This all came from someone who is letting this bother him when it really shouldnt. Ive seen posts about street racing and if its came that far then its time to grow a pair look at the kid be the bigger person and blow him off! Street racing sounded cool when i was 16 but its not worth it!
And if you really must let him bother you that bad then just go to the track already!

Guys im sorry but the only reason im blowing up like this is because it doesnt matter what other people think and you shouldnt let someone bother you like that. Hes only jealous of your car or else this smack talk would have never came to be.
And another reason im blowing up ( once again i apologize ) is because this thread has just gotten immature.

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
TO THE PERSON THAT STARTED THIS THREAD.... if you and him are ever in Connecticut, hit me up, so you guys can get this done... i have a perfect spot... four lanes of B-E-A-UTIFUL, straight concrete... street racing is bad... but if you are going to do it, then do it when the streets are empty, and BE CAREFULL...

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
BPTTONE420012 said:
TO THE PERSON THAT STARTED THIS THREAD.... if you and him are ever in Connecticut, hit me up, so you guys can get this done... i have a perfect spot... four lanes of B-E-A-UTIFUL, straight concrete... street racing is bad... but if you are going to do it, then do it when the streets are empty, and BE CAREFULL...

Thank you someone finally understands how dangerous street racing is!

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Better yet, go to a race track to race.

Gbarrie

Master Mechanic
Sep 15, 2012
Be careful, some of those imports will had you your lunch. I know from first

hand exspearience :oops: .

Gbarrie.

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
FOUR MONTHS LATER and i ask again, HAVE YOU GUYS STEPPED UP N LINED UP??? did that honda hand you your *ss or did you blow his doors off? lol... i think of this thread often, pretty much anytime i pass a fart can car...

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Of course they didn't race and they never will. It's your typical all talk no action senerio.

Ferret

Apprentice
Aug 31, 2012
Luxembourg
the best way to deal with kids/adults bragging about who got the best/fastest/strongest car (usually being nothing else than a dick-prosthesis) is to not dignify them with a single word. shrug it off and let them standing there being ignored. its what hurts them most. all they want is self-affirmation or attention. somebody thinks his car is better than mine? fine, let him. as a member of the volunteer fire brigade of my town I know how these idiots usually end up. most of them finish up having a strong genealogical tree... or wall... depending on the road they use for their immature penis comparison. and honestly I don't care if they get killed, as long as they don't hurt innocent bystanders who happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. scrape up what remains, flush the blood off the tarmac with the hose and reopen the road... here's an article on the last street racer idiot we had to dispose of:

the article is in luxemburgish and there is no english transcript, but the pictures are what matters here.
http://www.rtl.lu/letzebuerg/archiv/565106.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor