Trunk Shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

fraido2002

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2010
Mid Michigan
Alright folks I'm trying to convert my trunk from strut bars to the trunk shocks from the late 78-81 regal I believe. I got the trunk shocks and brackets from a junk yard car, but it was a while ago and didn't take pictures of the exact spot where to mount the lower bracket to the wheel well. So if someone could please take some pictures of the stock locations of that set-up and post them here for me I Would greatly appreciate it. I do not want to drill the hole in the wrong spots in my wheel well. this is the set-up I am talking about.

Here is where I am at now.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The only way I can see is for you to crawl into the trunk to see where the shock lines up with the trunk closed, or take the trunk lid off so you can see

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I hope so and I'll be watching cause this is one thing I have been wanting to do... :)

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Subscribed, just in case I need this in the future. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor