Wagon Floor

WAGOOON

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 19, 2023
I could use a nice “wagon floor”. It’s a floor panel in the back of a wagon. Screws down to the real floor. Covers up the spare tire well and gives your groceries something to sit on. Mine is ok, but has seen better days. Near Chicago.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I could use a nice “wagon floor”. It’s a floor panel in the back of a wagon. Screws down to the real floor. Covers up the spare tire well and gives your groceries something to sit on. Mine is ok, but has seen better days. Near Chicago.
Good luck finding one. I found one for my friend a few years back on Ebay for his Cutlass Cruiser. He mentioned his cargo floor being rotten due to a leak from pool chemicals. If yours isn't all that bad, I would suggest treating it to some good primer/ neutralizer, or POR.15 and paint it interior color.
They are very awkward to handle.

Reactions: 1 user

WAGOOON

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 19, 2023
Good luck finding one. I found one for my friend a few years back on Ebay for his Cutlass Cruiser. He mentioned his cargo floor being rotten due to a leak from pool chemicals. If yours isn't all that bad, I would suggest treating it to some good primer/ neutralizer, or POR.15 and paint it interior color.
They are very awkward to handle.
Yep, it's getting the treatment right now. Fortunately it's not too far gone. But I figure I'll put it out there, might come across a nicer one.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yep, it's getting the treatment right now. Fortunately it's not too far gone. But I figure I'll put it out there, might come across a nicer one.
That might be your best solution, unless you are lucky to find someone parting a wagon. The one I found for my friend was up in the Atlanta area and his neighbor happened to be driving thru there. He set up a meet with the seller, set a price, and fortunately his neighbor had a pickup. All in all, it worked out flawlessly. Good luck! I hope it all works out for you.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor