Wagon RPO sticker location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
So I was fishing around in my new wagon, and figured I'd break down the RPO sticker to see what stuff, mainly the rear gear ratio the car had, and when I went to check for it, it was nowhere to be found.

I thought that they were under the spare tire lid...are they somewhere else instead? Any help is greatly appreciated.

SLICK79WGN

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx
same here anyone know where the rpo codes are loated on a wagon

RATT

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 28, 2008
Oakland, Iowa
I actually found mine under the back seat when I tore it apart for paint. Between the lower seat padding and support springs. Never know where you'll find those things. It showed the destination dealership and everything. It was pretty tattered. Can't remember if I pitched it or not.

83LSWagon

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2008
I found a build sheet under my seat as afore mentioned. It might have been an rpo paper, not sure...

And I can't find any of the codes on that sheet I found...ideas?

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
SPID labels came out in 1984, I believe. There were no SPID labels on wagons, since production stopped with the 1983 model year. There should be VERY limited info on the cowl tag.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
83LSWagon said:
I found a build sheet under my seat as afore mentioned. It might have been an rpo paper, not sure...

And I can't find any of the codes on that sheet I found...ideas?

I saw the picture you had and it was covered in codes... Scan it and we'll break it down.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Ribbedroof said:
SPID labels came out in 1984, I believe. There were no SPID labels on wagons, since production stopped with the 1983 model year. There should be VERY limited info on the cowl tag.

I just read that same thing a few weeks ago... oh well. Too bad some mice that were living in the car decided to make a nest out of the build sheet under the back seat cushion. :x Maybe I'll just have to throw down the money for one of those restoration packets from GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor