• super stupid.jpg
    super stupid.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 591

86 maroon gp 2+2

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2010
Oxford, MI
clean8485 said:
Hey GP, how are things going with the new project?

nm everyday that goes by, I miss my gp even more. I look them up on craigslist all the time but anyways I replaced all the parking brake cables, both rear calipers, then bled, and after about month of working on it the parking brake works like a charm! ;) I still have to fix the wiring harness for the cooling fan and replace the valve cover gaskets, after that everything should be mechanically right with the fiero! Its good getting on here every once in awhile. I'm surprised you remember me

JRG53

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2011
Petal, MS
Super stupid putting those pointless big rims and tiny tires on a car that needs no help turning heads. I just don't see any reason spending $1000s on something that is so not functional, and purely show.

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
imo he talkin bout the ryd heigth bein super stupid i hate where cars of any kind are lifted just for rims. yall need to get a truck and then u can go with super stupid big rims and lifts on that.if he would lower the car down around thos 22s and take that dam *ss super stuiped of the car it would look grate.but again this is just imo not tryin to make any one mad i just dont like the high ryd heigth

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Its obvious this guy is a moron. Hes asking $7500 for it.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
GP, I really enjoyed the build thread on your 2+2, that's how I remember you (the photos at the bottom of your posts don't hurt either!). The thread on your 2+2 got me to thinking seriously about saving my money, so that I can get my 2+2 fixed up. It was really sad that your 2+2 got crunched. I was looking forward to how it was going to end up.

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
clean8485 said:
GP, I really enjoyed the build thread on your 2+2, that's how I remember you (the photos at the bottom of your posts don't hurt either!). The thread on your 2+2 got me to thinking seriously about saving my money, so that I can get my 2+2 fixed up. It was really sad that your 2+2 got crunched. I was looking forward to how it was going to end up.
x2. that 2+2 was looking dam sexy b4 u posted pics of the after math.i hope u can find aonther and start a new 2+2 thread

oldiejams

Master Mechanic
Jan 21, 2011
Tucson
its like how people say "ah man that's bad". bad means good. its terminology, kinda of like saying ridiculous.

the is actually alright, the stupid sport thing and the price makes it unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor