What carpet did you use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crd80BU

Greasemonkey
Apr 20, 2012
Ontario, Canada
my elco needs carpet and Im ready to hit the buy button but was hoping for some input. Did anyone go with (ACC Part # 1048185ESSEXMB Essex Carpet with Mass Back for additional moldability, sound deadening, and insulation PASSENGER AREA, REAR CURTAIN, STORAGE AREA AND DOOR PANELS)
by the time I get it shipped to Canada it will be $600 but Im sure it will be sweet, the mass back is an additional $100 and I'm worried if I don't get it I will regret it
I could go with a straight pile carpet passenger only would be a lot cheaper then I would have no curtain

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
http://www.stockinteriors.com

$249.99 for all the carpet for my 78 El Camino. This item includes carpet for the Passenger area, Door Panel Inserts, Storage Area and Rear Curtain (with snaps)

Attachments

• 4-01120.jpg
    4-01120.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 456

Crd80BU

Greasemonkey
Apr 20, 2012
Ontario, Canada
is the mass backing worth the 100 extra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor