What makes YOU mad as hell when driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Oh yeah, and how about the girl or guy (usually a girl) texting away at a light and her car is inching/lurching up behind you closer and closer and, damn it light-TURN GREEN already!

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
Bonnewagon said:
Oh yeah, and how about the girl or guy (usually a girl) texting away at a light and her car is inching/lurching up behind you closer and closer and, damn it light-TURN GREEN already!

:rofl:

13bravo

Apprentice
Aug 7, 2011
Hudson, NY
Just about everyone in my town makes me angry when driving, but a big one that gets me is not turning right on red when there are no vehicles in sight and it's totally legal for the vehicle to turn.

Heck I even get Road Rage walking in the local wally world when I have to go there. I tend to walk rather fast because I like to get in the store and get back out, so i'm doing the whole weaving in and out of traffic thing in the aisles of the store.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
x2 on the people at red lights taking a right but they wait till its green to turn. but today on the highway i was driving my bosses truck and some ******* was going legit 35 on the highway. i almost rear ended him and then i drive around and he starts riding my *ss like wtf!?

oldiejams

Master Mechanic
Jan 21, 2011
Tucson
hands down the most irritating thing is green light sitting. its when the light turns green but they sit. even worse when they sit at a green arrow.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Even better- BRAKING for GREEN! Wowsers!

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
I have a problem with EVERY person that does not yield the right of way when entering the highway!! Almost nobody obeys the yield sign anymore WTF!! And it is mostly this young generation that ignores it. Dumb people think that yield means to speed up, but guess what DMF! I am on the highway and moving a lot faster than you so therefore you must look and yield!!!! And then when you don't move over and they can't get in front of you, they get all pissed of like you are the one who is supposed slow down and let them in!!!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
84GP455 said:
I have a problem with EVERY person that does not yield the right of way when entering the highway!! Almost nobody obeys the yield sign anymore WTF!! And it is mostly this young generation that ignores it. Dumb people think that yield means to speed up, but guess what DMF! I am on the highway and moving a lot faster than you so therefore you must look and yield!!!! And then when you don't move over and they can't get in front of you, they get all pissed of like you are the one who is supposed slow down and let them in!!!

^^^ this. Add the idiots around here who think that the shoulder is an on ramp to get onto a 65-70mph divided highway from a (maybe I will maybe I wont) stop sign. Just pull right out there and expect you to move.

86_olds

G-Body Guru
Jul 26, 2009
so cal
what pisses me off the most is when there is an *ss hole holding all the traffic behind him driving under the speed limit and in their minds there thinking if someone wants to go faster than me they will pass me ,......no b*tch u can cause an accident

Dennyboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
Minnesota
people that merge into the fast lane and don't go any faster than the guy that he went to go around...... the 16 year old wench that is on cell phone riding my *ss, that is about to be brake checked and gets pissed when you do it and has no idea that she is doing something wrong. the ******* that keeps slipping between lanes in the snow but doesen't understand that he just needs to slow down like the rest of us. people that creep into your lane and allmost hit you. the oblivious ****er that sit in the way of a semi that is trying to change lanes, doesn't realize that it's not hard to force you into a ditch.

it's scary, that's why i have a peice of sh*t daily driver. I love my 94 berreta, she's a ricer killer with that 3.1L

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor