Wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS1GN

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2011
Central Florida
They look like front-wheel drive wheels, but he says rear. Test fit before you buy. Do you want 14s? Seems like most people don't want 14s any more.

dbusic77

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 17, 2008
Tennessee
Well, I really just wanted to snatch em up if they were that rare, and maybe make good on a trade, or at least run em for a little while anyways maybe. I thought they would look good and be different until I got a good set of aftermarkets.

dbusic77

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 17, 2008
Tennessee
Found a website with some just like it, and they said they were rwd. So maybe they are the real deal. Hopefully they are not warped or anything. :mrgreen:

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
those wheels were on the cutlass classics on the last yr rwd oldsmobiles. They are rare....and worth the money, especially with those tires on them....

dbusic77

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 17, 2008
Tennessee
bill said:
those wheels were on the cutlass classics on the last yr rwd oldsmobiles. They are rare....and worth the money, especially with those tires on them....
Cool!!! Thanks man. Bout how much you think a man could get out of them, if he cleaned them up real good and tried to sell them?

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
dbusic77 said:
bill said:
Cool!!! Thanks man. Bout how much you think a man could get out of them, if he cleaned them up real good and tried to sell them?
That really depends on who's buying them...I mean I would buy them for 350.00 but I dont own a 87 classic...if I did, Id probably pay a lot more for them. Look on ebay...see if theres anybody selling them there and watch what they sell for....

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
I saw those, too (I am in Newport, BTW), and seem to recall them being on the 87 and 88 models?

I have a friend at work that bought a new one in 88, and they had them on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor