Where to get tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITh4n4tosI

Greasemonkey
Nov 23, 2013
Just though I would let everyone know a great place to buy tires. I just bought some from discount tire direct, I found a website selling them for 13$ cheaper then they were selling so I submitted a price check sheet and they called me back within the day. They took off almost 8$ a tire, (currently have a 25$ off deal right now), then took another 15$ off the total bill and still got the free shipping. The total was only 30$ more then the other place but only because I added the 2 year warranty. If I hadn't they would beaten them by around 50-60$. So if your looking for tires, give them a try. http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/home.do?

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
Ive bought a few there yea its a great site. Another good one is tires-easy.com its actully where i bought the malibus back tires. They have sales and discounts all the time on new not used tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor