who is this user

Status
Not open for further replies.

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
IMG_0024copy.jpg
who is this user because id like to ask him which soft 8s he got because those are pretty flush with the body and when i buy a set of em id like to not be inset, i know everyone says use 4.5 or 4.75 i cant remember atm ... thanks

86_olds

G-Body Guru
Jul 26, 2009
so cal
4.75 is the lug pattern u need i believe those are 17x8 wheels am not completely sure but i want a set of those 2

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
86_olds said:
4.75 is the lug pattern u need i believe those are 17x8 wheels am not completely sure but i want a set of those 2

He's talking about the back spacing. 4" BS on an 8" rim will put the wheel right about where he's at in those pictures.

Considering the off the shelf Soft 8's only go down to a 4.0" BS, I'm guessing that's what he has.

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
cool.... yeah i was thinking 4" backspacing would be about that if not a little further out but i didnt know of any comparisons... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor