Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas

PVDave

Apprentice
Oct 28, 2021
Arvada, CO
Has anyone ever bought from "ClassicCarWiring" dot com?

They have been around for many years, their diagrams seems laminated and colored, which is great.

For my year malibu - https://classiccarwiring.com/products/1979-chevy-malibu-el-camino-color-wiring-diagram
They're handy for identifying wire color and component location, but I've used one on a friend's '72 Dodge Dart, and they do NOT show the internal circuit paths for switches and other components. Because of this, they are of limited use during electrical troubleshooting.

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I'm a member there as well.... seen the diagrams, handy yes for online, but it would be nice to have them in physically in hand, beinjg laminated and colored coded is extremely nice.
Over the past 30 years I've bought GM books to cover most of our generation for wiring. I've even chased down books to cover models that have donated something electrical to the cause.

Reactions: 1 user

Starrjkd

Apprentice
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2022
I just bought from classic car wiring and it’s pretty good. My wires did not look like the colors they were describing them as but thanks for the help from many intelligent members on this site I got through it. 607D4EB4-F6C2-4195-8FE7-92785FC84505.jpeg

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
I just bought from classic car wiring and it’s pretty good. My wires did not look like the colors they were describing them as but thanks for the help from many intelligent members on this site I got through it. View attachment 218702
Thats a pretty good size peice, what is the measurement.... and what colors to what exactly didnt match your car?

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
So print them off and either laminate them or put them in plastic sleeves.

Reactions: 1 users

Starrjkd

Apprentice
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2022
Thats a pretty good size peice, what is the measurement.... and what colors to what exactly didnt match your car?
It’s 11”x17” The diagram is correct but my wires are faded the purple starter wire on my harness does not look purple. The pink ignition wire doesn’t look pink. Really staring at them they seemed to show there true colors lol.. or I’m going color blind

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor