For those of you over 30 lol you will like this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

longhorncutlass

Apprentice
Jun 16, 2008
Texas
Yeah, convenience wise, the kids today may have it easier, but I for one wouldn't give up growing up in the 1960s and 1970s. What great times those were. simpler times, really. We may not have had all the modern conveniences but we didn't know it. I guess every generation looks back and thinks about their childhoods. For most of us, thankfully, childhood is a good time. Not all, but for many it is.

454cutlass

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2009
mass
what nobudy has said anthing about beepers.... these were uhhh....the best

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
[quote="matt79"Didn't know there was anyone near my age on here I'm only 15. I remember dirt clod fights last time i did that ended up in the hospital with 15 stiches in the side of my head. There was a tennis ball sized rock "hidden" in one of the clods. that was a long time ago. my best friend and I had some really dumb games I remember picking apples off the neighbors tree and throwimg them at each other like snowballs. Ya not the best idea we had.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: We used to use apples and pears. You were hoping you only get hit with the apple. Of course, we also once turned a santa clause cookie jar upside down on the edge of the bar, filled it with acetylene and touched a hand torch to it. Santa had flames coming out of his head that night my friend, on his way through a ceiling tile.
disclaimer: do not attempt this at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor