ACC Carpet - Best place to buy (best price)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I bought my carpet from Stockinteriors.com. as recommended by a few members. Although, I would check out JC Whitney. They didn't seem to have many color choices...certainly not what I wanted.
Also. if you decide to purchase the carpet from Stockinteriors, look online for a discount code. It's only about 5%, but better than nothing.
I recommend going for the mass back coating. Hope this helps.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Summit Racing has Trim Parts brand carpet for $153.99 with free shipping. Not sure of the quality though.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Anubis said:
Thanks, I'll check it out. You were happy with the fit and color match?
I was happy with the color and quality of the carpet, however, it does require some finessing. First off, they recommend that you lay the carpet out and let it relax after it's removed from the box...preferably in a warm environment...or in the sun.
It does also require a certain amount of trimming. They leave enough excess for that purpose.
In some areas, a heat gun will come in handy...used on the underside of the carpet to help conform to curves, etc.
Some areas I'm not 100% satisfied with, but all in all, I'm happy with it. :D

shanghaismith

Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2010
Macon, GA
I bought from Stock Interiors also. Ditto on the mass backing.
carpet003_zpsa1fe8dce.jpg

carpet005_zpsada78049.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor