2025 ElCamino/ElCamino SS ??

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Their best chance was before they closed Holden. I would have really considered buying one if the prices would've been reasonable.

But that ship has sailed. There must be a small market for them. They sell the other abominations

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

SoFloG

Royal Smart Person
Mar 9, 2016
South Florida
To my knowledge it's all AI generated propaganda. Like psy-op covert market analysis info collection... tin foil hats required.

Reactions: 5 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I’m not liking it. If they wanted to “bring back” the El Camino, they should‘ve done a nice retro look with today’s modern electronics and safety instead of something that resembles a Camaro front end with 4 doors and a stubby rear section with goofy tail lights. I’ve been a GM guy my whole life, but I gotta say Ford nails it with their retro look on some of their “bring back” vehicles while GM is chasing their tails.

Reactions: 1 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
To my knowledge it's all AI generated propaganda. Like psy-op covert market analysis info collection... tin foil hats required.

Some of this AI generated stuff sounds like a teenager trying to meet a word minimum on a report. Repeating the same thing, talking in circles, and using the biggest words they can. It is annoying to listen to.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I really liked the Holden Ute. Nice body style and was LS powered. They were quite pricy in the states due to conformity to our safety standards.

Reactions: 4 users

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Chelsea Peretti No GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Im no sailor, but If i saw that woman at a club.... i'd hard to port as well.

But seriously... the HOLDEN UTE was a good contender for the new el camino, perhaps all these guys lowering their trucks close to the ground like a car(makes zero sense to me) would stop and buy one of those.

Reactions: 1 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
You do have to consider that Subaru Brat/ Baja was the forefather of what all the Asian cars have done. But all are late to the party considering what Australia UTE’s did.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I'm in the minority as usual I do like the look of the AI design, but as mentioned I would totally have rocked a ute
dustin-goldsmith-ve-ute-scaled.jpg
holden-ve-ute-1.jpg
1_holden-ve-ute-2-768x512.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor