Corbeau GTS II Seats

Undercover87T

Greasemonkey
Dec 24, 2012
Westminster, MD
Found a pair of lightly used grey Corbeau GTS II seats with gbody tracks last month at the GS Nationals and I had a buddy help me install them over the weekend. Firm, but comfortable and just what the car needed since it can corner much better now. I know the Corbeau grey wasn't going to match exactly so I'll probably have them redone in the near future. I think they are a nice period correct looking upgrade though.

PXL_20230522_191017363.jpg

PXL_20230609_201432736.MP.jpg

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 20 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Hell of a pickup, very jelly of the side bolstering you got now. Got spoiled with my GTO and having the stock seats doesn't get it done. One of these days I will upgrade

Reactions: 1 users

Undercover87T

Greasemonkey
Dec 24, 2012
Westminster, MD
Hell of a pickup, very jelly of the side bolstering you got now. Got spoiled with my GTO and having the stock seats doesn't get it done. One of these days I will upgrade
Thanks, and yeah it's so much better and more supportive. I've driven a couple GTOs and love the stock seats in those.

Reactions: 1 user

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Even though those seats are a different color gray they still look sharp in there and adds contrast. You’ll never go back to “regular” seats again.

• Agree

85Frankencar

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2010
Indy
I had my heart set on some scat elite series seats but you may have changed my mind…nice score I think they look great! At least they’re grey…if it were me, I could live with that for a while…

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Nice looking seats , just what I need .
How is the headroom after installation ?
Would a 6’ + tall man fit ?

Undercover87T

Greasemonkey
Dec 24, 2012
Westminster, MD
Nice looking seats , just what I need .
How is the headroom after installation ?
Would a 6’ + tall man fit ?
I noticed my seat height increased probably an inch and this is using Corbeau's tracks. I'm 5'10" so I'd say if you're over 6' (or need helmet room) I would order them with the "shaved base" option where they shave up to an inch of foam off of the base for extra head room. I will probably do that when I have them redone.

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
I noticed my seat height increased probably an inch and this is using Corbeau's tracks. I'm 5'10" so I'd say if you're over 6' (or need helmet room) I would order them with the "shaved base" option where they shave up to an inch of foam off of the base for extra head room. I will probably do that when I have them redone.
Thanks for the information
I’m still rocking the old brown sofa bench seat , I need something else

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor