F'ed using ebay (front rearward lower control arm bushings)

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
Probably someone sent back a different part in the box and you got it. Would see if looking up a picture of the part number and see which one matches it
i could see that if was 1 but at time of order there were 18 in stock but to get 2 like that? also i sent a snap shot of same item from amazon that i should of got and lookin back at the ebay page they had correct item pictured. also their rating was 98.9%

Reactions: 1 user

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Figure since OEM stuff is getting harder to find... ever think about going with a reputable aftermarket place that offer polyeurothane/graphite instead of the plain rubber that should be more of a tailored fit than guessing with the original stuff?

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
Figure since OEM stuff is getting harder to find... ever think about going with a reputable aftermarket place that offer polyeurothane/graphite instead of the plain rubber that should be more of a tailored fit than guessing with the original stuff?
i was actually thinking that before i really looked into it that buting refurbed mikes montes bucket seats caused. now i cannot do my own work (addressed this is previos posts) and not gonna repeat cuz it sucks the oxygen out of the room. i need to keep stuff as low maintenance as possible, i want the suspension to operate as engineers designed it to do & don't have high hp as a cruiser/ groc getter.

the thing that killed it was seeing each bushing have a grease fitting followed by multiple accounts of bindings and noises aside from prices. otherwise you're not wrong with that advice.

gnvair

Royal Smart Person
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly

Attachments

• 20240507_205309.jpg
    20240507_205309.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: 1 users

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
UPDATE! i put on order 2 45G9044 from amazon with a delivery date that stretches into early june..... GTFO! they're in stock so why the delay? ordered over a wk ago hopin i was bein joshed, nope they serious. i ordered tonight from carid hoping can get a overnight option even if cost $70 or whatever for a $40 order. NOPE! ground only. so im keepin that amazon order goin as well and if wind up with 2 sets the extra set gonna live under my pollow and any F'er that comes to steal is gonna get stabbed in the neck.

shouldn't be this hard to get a part if not discontinued or is it bout to be?

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
UPDATE! i put on order 2 45G9044 from amazon with a delivery date that stretches into early june..... GTFO! they're in stock so why the delay? ordered over a wk ago hopin i was bein joshed, nope they serious. i ordered tonight from carid hoping can get a overnight option even if cost $70 or whatever for a $40 order. NOPE! ground only. so im keepin that amazon order goin as well and if wind up with 2 sets the extra set gonna live under my pollow and any F'er that comes to steal is gonna get stabbed in the neck.

shouldn't be this hard to get a part if not discontinued or is it bout to be?
Stuck on the boat waiting to get in at Baltimore?😖

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor