Hyperdrive

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
After finishing the second season of Fastest Car which had some G body love throughout, I decided to watch Hyperdrive. Got to say I am impressed with it, I think it is pretty entertaining, has anyone else watched it?

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I really liked Hyperdrive. It put all kinds of bad ideas into my head.

Seeing some of the less modified cars do well was a testament to the difference a good driver makes.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I really liked Hyperdrive. It put all kinds of bad ideas into my head.

Seeing some of the less modified cars do well was a testament to the difference a good driver makes.
That and getting to know the track, I had felt bad for the first guy to go since he obviously had skill but nobody had ever done the course so he didn't know what to expect. Thought it was really funny that the pro driver with so many SCCA national championships backed his vette right into the post hard

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
you need to give up dating cars and learn to socialize....

I've been trying with no luck, its half the reason I do security on the weekend at a bar

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
you need to give up dating cars and learn to socialize....

What if you hate socializing? I spend time with my Wife and the dogs, who also hate most people. My Daughter's when they are home on breaks, visit with them. I watch car shows and wrestling/wrestling podcasts after she goes to sleep. I do "tuck" her in most nights as well😏. Otherwise screw nosey friends. All my friends ever wanted was to borrow money.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor