need help on bagging a cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Pico79 said:
81KiddCutty said:
I am planning on putting air on my 81 cutlass Calais what kind of set-up do I need and any advise on how to install. ill be rolling on my stock olds hubs 205/75/14 white walls.
give these guys a call, they are really helpful and should be able to give you some tips
http://www.hopposonline.com/
yeah the homie art(hoppo) hooks up us SUR cali boys!!! he has some great product.i usually get my juice needs from him for my lil sis 87 luxury sport.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
81KiddCutty said:
Pico79 said:
81KiddCutty said:
I am planning on putting air on my 81 cutlass Calais what kind of set-up do I need and any advise on how to install. ill be rolling on my stock olds hubs 205/75/14 white walls.
give these guys a call, they are really helpful and should be able to give you some tips
http://www.hopposonline.com/
thanxs for the web address they do help out quite a bit but I guess I have changed my mind again now I want some 22s like this cutty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKNq2AqnB2M
DAMNIT I LOVE WHAT WE HAVE STARTED AND MADE A "WAY OF LIFE"!!! 8) if you looking for a euro clip,i have one for sale in the "for sale" section.pm me if interested.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
greasy said:
Also the bigger bag u can run the lower psi it needs to obtain the same lift as a smaller bag and that makes for better ride....
ive seen this mc before but cant remember where?(online somwhere) nehoo it is the bitneSS!!! how close/far are you from "lawrence" ks?reason asking i have a baby momma and daughter there and would LOVE to check out you mc possibly when im in your hood? i have 2 SS's 87t-top and an 84 hardtop(that im thinking of bagging)

greasy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 31, 2013
Beloit, KS
BitneSS?

I live in Beloit, KS about 3hours west of Lawrence used to live in Wichita just moved up here couple years ago......it's been on a few sites....not sure where u might have seen it....I was in IV Ever Low KS chapter for bout 9 1/2 years you prolly saw it on the clubs website

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
in other words your mc is badaSS!!!cant recall where,but nehoo im planning a trip up that way around thanksgiving?ill hit you up 8)

greasy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 31, 2013
Beloit, KS
Ahhhh......thanks....sounds cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor