Very Sad News

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Not sure how many folks on the forum know him but I just got word on FB that Tommy Gleave passed away. Hes been fighting Cancer for the past few months.
I met Tommy a few years after I bought my 81. He had an exhaust shop for a little while in the town I live in. A well known face at most G Body events, GM Carlisle and car shows. Tommy was a great guy who will be missed by everyone that knew him.
I spoke to him shortly after he was diagnosed. He was so determined. A fighter. Im deeply saddened to hear this today. RIP Tommy.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Sad to hear. Especially a car guy. It ain't fair. Why do guys like Barry Manilow still live? Just sayin'.

We'll all meet up in the end, somewhere. Some of us might be in a bit warmer place than others. I'll see you there. :twisted:

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor