What did you do to your non-G Body project today [2024 edition]

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Hey, there is a time and a place for everything. I have a tremendous memory for obscure stuff that makes for interesting conversation. I blame the drugs......... :mrgreen:

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
LT1 stuff, what I started with.

Last time I was out fishing spent 45 min reeling in a good size Cobia, 60lbs on scale. Had fun letting it run out and back to tire it out. Easier to get in the boat.

Took my Z06 out earlier for a drive, tried to get a guy in a C8 to bite for a race but no luck.

20240407_101847.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
LT1 stuff, what I started with.

Last time I was out fishing spent 45 min reeling in a good size Cobia, 60lbs on scale. Had fun letting it run out and back to tire it out. Easier to get in the boat.

Took my Z06 out earlier for a drive, tried to get a guy in a C8 to bite for a race but no luck.

View attachment 237563

Probably for the best, those things don't play.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Since the insurance companies are still giving me the jerk around was relegated to sitting b*tch, was still fun and good to get out to the first Cars N Coffee and then the great views of Twin Peaks
20240406_125045.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Hey, there is a time and a place for everything. I have a tremendous memory for obscure stuff that makes for interesting conversation. I blame the drugs......... :mrgreen:
cliff? cliff clavin, is that you? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Lemmesee here...............aye'yuh, it's been around 46 years +/- since I put a hook anywhere near water, never mind got any kind of serious about hunting poissons. That sort of leisure time left the building the year I turned 16 and it became legal for me to have a job and work in the summer. Probably for the best. the river system we used to frequent got declared as being poisoned by mercury about the same time. You could still fish in 'em but it had to be catch and release; and just cut the line and let it go if it came up to th surface with multiple eyes on stalks or other similar weirdness. Don't even think about handling it otherwise unless you had a bunny suit on and had a pair of heavy gloves and some long handled tongs to disgorge the hook.

Nick

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor