04-08 grand prix shifter and console

Status
Not open for further replies.

87ttop

Master Mechanic
Jan 8, 2011
chattanooga, tn
I have seen it done many times. I am looking to put a 2006 pontiac grand prix console and shifter in my el camino, I get the concept, but I need to know where to bolt the shifter in, because the application calls for a b&m shifter cable instead of original cable. I need to know what length cable I need and where do i bolt the shifter so that it operates correctly please help me out.

I am aiming for this:

elcaminointerior.jpg

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Lmfao,I know the individual who FIRST done this mod to his elco personally and converse with him on the regular,but would I tell you?!?! **** NO!!!!! :rofl:

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
L.A.X-RATED said:
Lmfao,I know the individual who FIRST done this mod to his elco personally and converse with him on the regular,but would I tell you?!?! **** NO!!!!! :rofl:
Why so harsh? :?

87ttop

Master Mechanic
Jan 8, 2011
chattanooga, tn
L.A.X-RATED said:

I dont know what your problem is, I asked you to give me the address for the grayhound u asked me to cod them to and u didnt tell me anything but have the nerve to get on my post and wine like a child, until u pm me the address for the station to send them to shut the hell up!!! :rofl:

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
I would start with getting one first then start making brackets etc etc to make it work.. can't be that hard i would think :wink: I would imagine that the people on this forum are willing to share and help with tips and how-to's not be all super secretive about it :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor