07 stang wheels on 84 regal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

84regalltd

Apprentice
Jan 3, 2010
Marietta, Ga
Aside from the obvious lug pattern difference, what back spacing issuse will I run into? They are the ones the ar torque thrust wheels are knocked off of. Size is 17X8.5. Cost is free.

you might not run into a problem depending the offset because old school cars are from 0 t 15 i think and most new cars the mustangs and chargers are like +15 but other than that you might be fine if you use an adaptar just make sure you torque the lug nuts on the adaptar to 90lbs or it wil fly off like mine almost did and you kill your self and maybe some one else to lol

yeah use the 1.25' adapter it wont stick out thre and it will clear it look at my monte it has spacers and those are 22's they dont stick out they line up with the fender lip

Post some pics when you get them on! I'm curious as to what they'll look like. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor